Ahmad Garrett-Price, MD
Ahmad Garrett-Price, MD received his medical degree from the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School, Dallas, TX and completed his internship and residency at Lonestar Family Health Center, Conroe, TX. He is a member of the American Academy of Family Medicine and a Diplomate of the American Board of Family Medicine. Dr. Garrett-Price is professionally interested in preventative health care, wellness, lifestyle, heart disease and chronic disease management.
Dr. Garrett-Price was motivated to become a physician from two major influences in his life, his father and uncle. Though healthcare has changed from the image of his father as a small town doctor, he strives to keep this feeling in his daily approach to medicine.
In his spare time, Dr. Garrett-Price enjoys traveling, health and wellness, soccer and spending time with family.
- Medical School – University of Texas Southwestern Medical School, Dallas, TX
- Internship and Residency – Lonestar Family Health Center, Conroe, TX
- Board Certification – American Board of Family Medicine
- American Academy of Family Medicine
- Diplomate – American Board of Family Medicine
- Texas Academy of Family Physicians
- Baylor University Medical Center at Dallas