Aleena Kurien, DO
Aleena Kurien, DO received her medical degree from the University of North Texas Health Science Center, Fort Worth, TX and completed her internship and residency at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX. She is a member of the American Academy of Family Physicians, Texas Academy of Family Physicians, Texas Medical Association and Texas Osteopathic Medical Association.
Dr. Kurien is professionally interested in patient education, chronic disease management and medical student mentoring. In her spare time, Dr. Kurien enjoys traveling, reading and spending time with family.
- Medical School – UNT Health Science Center, Fort Worth, TX
- Internship and Residency – UT Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX
- Board Certification – American Board of Family Medicine
- American Academy of Family Medicine
- Texas Academy of Family Physicians
- Texas Medical Association
- Texas Osteopathic Medical Association
- Baylor University Medical Center at Dallas
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Grapevine