Janel M. Teal, PA-C
Janel M. Teal, PA-C is a certified physician assistant who provides a full range of primary care services to the families of Dallas, including the management of acute and chronic illnesses, physical examinations and preventive medicine.
Janel received her Master of Science degree in Physician Assistant studies at Western University of Health Science in Pomona, CA after receiving her Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology and Social Behavior at the University of California in Irvine, CA.
In her spare time, Janel enjoys traveling. She is married and has a 4-year old shih-tzu. Janel is currently welcoming new patients and accepts most insurance plans.
- Master of Science degree in Physician Assistant studies, Western University of Health Science, Pomona, CA
- Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology and Social Behavior, University of California, Irvine, CA
- Texas Academy of Physician Assistants (TAPA)
- American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)